You are here

Home » Data, Publications, & Reports » Public Records Requests

Make a public records request 

To request a public record from the Office of the Corrections Ombuds, we recommend you do so through our online Public Records Request Center, where you can submit a request, communicate with public records officers about your request, and as soon as your records are ready, you can download them directly.

Sign up for our News Bulletin 

Stay up to date on news, publications, and other updates from the OCO.