You are here

Home » Submit a Complaint

Before submitting a complaint, please review our Information for Families Page and our Confidentiality Waiver Form

If the complaint pertains to medical, mental health, or chemical dependency care, a release must be signed by the incarcerated individual and submitted to the office. The release (DOC 13-035) can be found here.

Thank you!

Note: If you're using Internet Explorer, you may not be able to view the table below. Please view this page in an alternative browser, like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox.

Sign up for our News Bulletin 

Stay up to date on news, publications, and other updates from the OCO.